Stages in the development of HSB-Blendivet GmbH
The aim of HSB-Blendivet is to help healthy dogs be bred with a breed typical, solid nature.
We see this as a veterinary medical discipline of the future.
- End of 2005
- Start of the systematic recording of insemination with frozen semen at the Drs. Blendinger veterinary practice
- July 2009
- Quantitative measurement of the serum progesterone values in our own laboratory
- August 2009
- Documentation of the progesterone values in a specially created online software
- April 2011
- Founding of HSB-Blendivet UG (limited liability)
The areas "Breeding Time Determination" and "Semen Bank" were separated from Drs. Blendinger veterinary practice to facilitate the business processes and transferred to a company of their own.
- July 2011
- First HSB-Blendivet Breeding Time Determination Franchise Partner (see DogRep Partner)
- August 2011
- Accounting of semen movements in a software module specially designed for administering the semen bank
- August 2013
- Personal customer access to the HSB-Blendivet online portal.
Since then, customers have been able to view the data generated online for the bitches, as well as the semen stock stored for them online
- January 2015
- Successful insemination with frozen semen (11 puppies) in Dubai by HSB-Blendivet
- March 2016
- 10th HSB-Blendivet Breeding Time Determination partner (see DogRep - Partner)
- May 2016
- Name change from HSB-Blendivet UG (limited liability) to HSB-Blendivet GmbH
- August 2016
- First decentralized preparation of frozen semen in Germany at an international pedigree dog show (Windhundtage Donaueschingen)